The overall practice of SEO is a blend of art and science, and the 'art' portion writing compelling copy, crafting effective headlines and meta tags, obtaining high-quality links.One key area is the use of taxonomies. We use them to categorize content and products. Category terms are indexed by all of the search engines. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search and industry-specific vertical search engines. This gives a web site web presence. Learn more about, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) from Google.
SEO is not a one time shot. It is an on-going practice. Your competitors are not standing still.
As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work and what people search for. Optimizing a website primarily involves editing its content and HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines.
The acronym "SEO" can also refer to "search engine optimizers," a term adopted by an industry of consultants who carry out optimization projects on behalf of clients, and by employees who perform SEO services in-house. Search engine optimizers may offer SEO as a stand-alone service or as a part of a broader marketing campaign. Because effective SEO may require changes to the HTML source code of a site, SEO tactics may be incorporated into web site development and design. The term "search engine friendly" may be used to describe web site designs, menus, content management systems, images, videos, shopping carts, and other elements that have been optimized for the purpose of search engine exposure.
How we practice Search Engine Optimization - Online Marketing - SEO NYC - Competitive Analysis
Develop the organic search strategy
- Review all relevant material or attend meetings to gain a full understanding of your marketing/site goals and objectives
- Translate marketing goals into a responsible and successful organic strategy based on knowledge of the search engine algorithms
- Communicate strategy directly
Create detailed SEO recommendations
- Develop keyword strategies for optimal on-site performance
- Provide detailed site analysis
- Provide actionable competitive analysis
- Develop detailed recommendations for site changes
- Develop a comprehensive linking strategy
Monitoring progress and adjusting the optimization strategy accordingly
- Establish SEO audit baselines
- Establish SEO performance baselines
- QA all SEO recommendations, before and after launch
- Analyze monthly search engine performance reports to determine if new optimizations are needed
- Monitor site and competitor site changes
We continuously Improve our SEO expertise
- Stay updated with new search engine algorithm changes and tactics
- Write client-ready POVs and internal SEO standards documents
- Keep abreast of latest search engine trends and news
- Recommend and research new tools and offerings (e.g. social search, reputation mgmt., local search etc.)