Jim Wilde Freelance Drupal Developer
- Information Architecture
- SEO / SEM
- Google Analytics
Senior Drupal Consultant with over 18 years’ experience providing creative web solutions. Specialist in Drupal CMS, Drupal distributions (open social, commerce, and dkan). Experience includes:
· Front-end (Drupal template/twig design or themer)
· Back-end (custom Drupal module development, api’s).
· Technical Project Management (managed off-shore and local developers)
· Product Manager
· Site Builder, Wireframing, Site mapping, Information Architecture
· Content Specialist (content models, strategy, and taxonomy), SEO, Google Analytics
· Dev/ops (Use Postman for testing API’s, GIT as the code repo, and Composer for installs/updates)
· Jira and smartsheets for project management, updates and bug fixes
· Drupal projects use PHP/MYSQL, jscript, bootstrap/twig (some used Drupal’s old template system for theming). For the last 10 years sites/applications have been hosted on Acquia, AWS, or Pantheon.
· Currently working with RPA’s (robotic automation processes) integrated with Drupal, Excel, Salesforce using UIpath.